The first step was to measure the wall. Once I did that, I sketched the area on a grid (below) and mapped out a border area where no pictures would be hung.
|Here is the sketch I did before I did anything with the wall|
Then I measured on the wall what space I would actually use and marked it off with masking tape. Which did not go well when taking it off... it peeled off the paint. I'm assuming it's really cheap paint here.
|Putting the masking tape on the wall to mark off the area|
|Laying out the pictures on the floor|
Then I started hanging the pictures... I used command strips because I didn't want to try to put holes in the walls because I guess they are concrete or something.
|Started to hang the pictures|
And about a month later, I finished the project...
And now to hang the enormous cat picture... not sure if I'm going to attempt this without my husband.